- Purpose.- Through the Portal, the Government Agency provides Users with access and use of the services, information and content (hereinafter, the "Services") made available by the Government Agency or by third parties.
- Conditions of Accessibility and Use of the Portal.
- Free access and use of the Portal.- The provision of the Services, on behalf of the Government Agency, is free for the User. Notwithstanding the foregoing, some of the Services provided by the Government Agency through the Portal could be subject to the payment of a fee which would be established therein.
- User Registration.- In general, the provision of the Services does not require prior subscription or registration by the User.
- Veracity of the information.- All information provided to the User through the Services must be truthful. For this reason, the User undertakes to guarantee the authenticity of the data provided as a result of the requirements of the forms necessary to subscribe to the Services. In the same way, it will be the responsibility of the User to keep all the information provided to the Government Body duly updated in such a way that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate information made and for the damages that the Government Organization or third parties may cause by the information it provides.
- Intellectual Property.- All the content of this Portal, whether texts, images, compilations, brands, logos, color combinations, or any other element, its structure and design, the selection and presentation of the materials included in it. , and the programs necessary for its operation, access and use, are protected by intellectual property rights, which are owned by the Government Organization or third party licensors, which the User of this Portal must respect.
- The User of the Portal must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed in it.
- Protection of personal data.- To use some of the Services, the User must previously provide the Government Agency with some personal data (hereinafter, the "Personal Data").
- The Government Agency has adopted the security levels of protection that it deems necessary and seeks to install the technical means and protection measures that are becoming necessary. However, the User must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not inviolable.
- To use the Portal, the installation of the "cookies" sent by the Government Agency is not essential, notwithstanding that in such a case it may be necessary for the User to register each time they access a Service that requires prior registration.